- Discussion/Planning meeting to obtain wedding details and vision for the event – limited to 2 meetings at a convenient location within the DFW Metroplex
- Assistance during the planning process with contact information of wedding professionals that will help create the couples vision.
- Phone calls & emails with the bride or planner as necessary to finalize the event details.
- Obtain copies of all vendor contracts no less than 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Review vendor contract details.
- Contact all vendors and inform them of our role, and confirm details.
- Plan ceremony details no less than 10 days prior to the event – family seating, processional, & recessional.
- Meet with bride 5 to 7 days prior to the event.
- Pick up personal items for transport to the ceremony site (guest book, pen, portraits, programs, etc.).
- Provide event itinerary and ceremony details to be distributed to the wedding party and family.
- 3 to 5 days prior to the event – confirm with all vendors a final time.
- Attend and facilitate rehearsal – goal of 2 trial runs – 2 hours maximum.
Wedding Day[custom_list style=”list-10″]
- Supervise vendor deliveries and assist with set-up of Ceremony site.
- Monitor arrivals of wedding party and family, and assist in dressing rooms as needed prior to ceremony.
- Distribution of all personal flowers for family and wedding party.
- Coordinate timing of events with ushers, family, wedding party, and bride & groom.
- Facilitate ceremony processional and recessional.
- Bustle bride’s dress and confirm transportation for the bride & groom to reception site.
- Supervise vendor tear-down of the event and ensure that all personal items are gathered and taken at the end of the event.
- Personal items include: gifts, guest book, etc.
- No clothing items or food items.
“You create the Vision, we’ll bring it to Life.”
Special Moments Events – 817-846-6476 – [email protected]