Extended Pre-Wedding Support[custom_list style=”list-10″]
- Discussion/Planning meeting to obtain wedding details and vision for the event – limited to 2 meetings at a convenient location within the DFW Metroplex.
- Assistance during the planning process with contact information of wedding professionals that will help create the couples vision.
- Phone calls & emails with the bride or planner as necessary to finalize the event details.
- Offer advice on the types of questions to ask when meeting with each vendor type.
- Obtain copies of all vendor contracts as they are executed throughout the planning process.
- Review Venue contract so we have a good clear understanding of the level of support and details included in the package.
- Review all other vendor contracts to gain an understanding of the role each vendor will play during the event.
- Make recommendations on additional types of services that would be required to fulfill the vision for the event.
- Meet with bride 5 to 7 days prior to the event
- Pick up personal items for transport to the ceremony & reception site (guest book, pen,portraits, toasting glasses, sign-in book, cake knife, favors, programs, etc.).
- 3 to 5 days prior to the event – confirm with all vendors a final time.
Wedding Day[custom_list style=”list-10″]
- Supervise vendor deliveries and assist with set-up of venue(s) – Ceremony & Reception site.
- Monitor arrivals of wedding party and family, and assist in dressing rooms as needed prior to ceremony.
- Work with Venue personnel to ensure that everything flows smoothly during the ceremony.
- Bustle bride’s dress and confirm transportation for the bride & groom to reception site.
- Transport personal items from ceremony to reception site.
- Be at reception site to ensure arrival and announcement of the bride and groom into the reception hall.
- Verify that plans are in place for the tear-down of the event, and for the handling and removal of all personal items.
‘You create the Vision, we’ll bring it to Life.”
Special Moments Events – 817-846-6476 – [email protected]