- Discussion/Planning meeting to obtain details and vision for the event – limited to 2 meetings at a convenient location within the DFW Metroplex.
- Assistance during the planning process with contact information of professionals that will help create the group’s vision for the event.
- Phone calls & emails with the planner as necessary to finalize the event details.
- Obtain copies of all vendor contracts no less than 4 weeks prior to the event date.
- Review vendor contract details.
- Contact all vendors and inform them of our role, and confirm details.
- Meet with planner 5 to 7 days prior to the event.
- Pick up personal items for transport to the venue (equipment, programs, marketing materials, etc.).
- 3 to 5 days prior to the event – confirm with all vendors a final time.
Day of Event[custom_list style=”list-10″]
- Supervise vendor deliveries and assist with set-up of venue.
- Coordinate timing and flow of the event.
- Corporate Events: Food & beverages, announcements, entertainment, presentations,etc.
- Wedding or Special Occasions: Food & beverages, announcements, entertainment, toast, cake cutting, special dances, bouquet toss & garter toss and departure of the bride & groom.
- Supervise vendor tear-down of the event and ensure that all personal items are gathered and taken at the end of the event.
“You create the Vision, we’ll bring it to Life”
Special Moments Events – 817-846-6476 – [email protected]